Thursday 24 October 2013

Everyday technology use :2


Friday: i woke from my alarm which was on my phone. My phone is a good way to set an alarm because it is quick and simple. I watched TV while eating my breakfast as a hobby this is a good way to catch up on the news. Then I came home from school I played on my play station as a hobby then watched TV to see if there were any football transfers.

Saturday: I listen to music on my iPod on the coach on the way to my rugby match, this is a good way to motivate myself for rugby. after the match I text my friend to get in contact to meet up with my friends,phones are a simple and reliable way to get in touch with people. At 7 o'clock I watched Saturday night TV as entertainment.

Sunday: I had set an alarm on my phone because I had rugby training. When I got back from rugby I used my phone, laptop and iPod to help me with my homework. Once i had finished doing my homework I played on my play station 3 (computer game device) I play on my ps3 because it is enjoyable and in some ways  relaxes me. After playing on my ps3, i would watch rugby on television i would watch rugby because I play rugby it helps me understand what i have to do to become a better a rugby player. i would take notes using my phone. Also i watch rugby on television because I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment